Thursday, May 16, 2013

Week 2...Still loves the MTC


Madre!

I am absolutely loving the MTC! By the way I hope that you had a WONDERFUL Mother's Day!! I may not have as much time to write today so you might be getting another hand-written letter. That is not a bad thing Sounds like everything at home is going super amazing. I'll write as much in English as I can. Grandpa said he is learning Spanish. That is so cool that Liv is doing yard work and following in my steps. SWEET!  A new trimmer. Thank you for the thoughts and prayers and everything. I will finish my email in a second. I have to finish laundry and hang stuff up instantly. I will e-mail more so to be continued. I have a lot to still say. I got all the packages so thank you so much!!!! :D Hasta luego, for a few minutes. My residence is only about 4 minutes away and a 10 minute walk total!

I am back! I wish I could have called (on Mother’s Day), but rules are rules. Wow, Eleanor is getting so big!! I cannot wait to see pictures. I will send some too! Thanks for the candy and muffins, the banana muffins were a hit! Hermana Hone and Hermana Pipkin said to tell you that they love you!!!! They were a huge hit!! Send any goodies you want. Think of my favorites, ask around, etc. I love packages and letters. I am going to write the Hurst kids back by hand. I just do not have enough time to do everything on P-day. 

My investigators are progressing, well. My teachers became my investigators and Hugo actually turned out to be one of my new teachers, Hermano Ostler, but he is getting married. I love my companion, he is sarcastic and likes to joke around and exercise. The other elders are meat-heads and always want to have push- up and pull-up contests. My companion drinks a lot of sodas and we made a wall of cans in our residence. I will look for Sister Walch for sure!! I have seen so many people here I knew. 

Anytime I have free time I'll write a hand written letter and they should come either the same day or the next morning! : )Sounds like everything is going well!! I have been talking to the Northern Mom and my brothers a lot!!
Tell Jeannette and the fam hello and send them my love and thanks for the goodies. Again, Muchas Gracias for everything!!!! My Spanish is Mucho mejor todos dias! Getting better every day, perro(but) not perfecto!!
I have received everything. My health is excellente! My sleep is wonderful!! My classes are more enjoyable now that I entiendo or understand what is being said. Update the fam, ward, everyone, all of my loved ones! You are awesome Mom!! I hope Ben is doing alright and everyone! ALL IN ALL IT IS AWESOME! I am looking forward to seeing Jeff sometime in the near future. My birthday is next Friday woohoo! 

Muchas AMOR
TCHAU,
Elder Sterling G. Richards

No comments:

Post a Comment