Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Transfer Update, October 16th

Real quick,
I understand completely what being in-charge is like. I just opened a brand new area in El Paso in the Franklin Mtns. called Trans-Mountain North! Sorry I have not had the time to let you know where I was sent.... but a little bit about whats going on. My companion is a native from Palm Beach, Florida and he was serving in Honduras Tegucigalpa before getting re-assigned here. We drive a brand new 2014 Jeep Compass and everything is amazing. We have been abundantly blessed, and live in a senior couples apartment with tons of space, which missionaries definitely need! I will get you my exact address by Monday. Things have been crazy here! Elder Smaillee serves in the southern part of the ward, what a tender mercy that has been to serve alongside him the past couple of days. I am learning a lot, until Monday, have a great rest of the week/ weekend! 
Love always,
Your son 
Elder Sterling Richards
 Show message history

No comments:

Post a Comment